Monday, October 20, 2008

Go Pink Panthers!!

Maddie just finished up her first soccer season. She had a great time playing on the "Pink Panthers" team. She loved her soccer uniform so much she would wear it to school at least once a week. One day she even wore her soccer cleats to school. I didn't know until she came home that day. I bet her teacher thought I was crazy to let her go to school like that. Oh well, to be young and not worry about what to wear!!!
This is Maddie before her first game started.
Notice how excited and full of energy she is


Gotta love the tongue hanging out as Maddie runs


Uh, oh...the game is only half way over and Maddie is exhausted!!!

Finally, she gets to be the goalie and take a little rest

When we were at Maddie's game we told Lauren she could play anywhere but she couldn't step on the white line. If she did, she might get hurt. She was really obedient but during half time she really wanted to go out on the field with Jeff but she couldn't figure out how to get over the white line with out stepping on it. This is Lauren contemplating how to get over the white line. It was hilarious to watch her.


1 comment:

The Cushing Family said...

FINALLY I can leave you a comment! Yeah!!! I know it's hard to keep in touch, so this is the best I do sometimes. I love checking your blog and seeing all of the fun things you guys are doing. I can't believe how much your kids change in 4 months. Doesn't it seem like it's been years already??? I am glad you are enjoying Utah and excited to see where you are headed next. Good Luck!