Saturday, October 4, 2008

Commenting on comments

It has come to my attention by a few of our "blog viewers" that I don't allow comments on my blog. Well, I didn't know you could comment on blogs. That just goes to show how little I know about what I am doing. Well, I have change my settings and I think I have it set up so ya' all can leave comments. If someone would be so kind as to leave a comment so I can see if I did it right. If there are no comments I will assume that I am a "blog idiot" and I will try again. Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on!!!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Hey Jeff and Amy! Dang cute picts, as always. But what more could we expect from your three beautiful kids?! The blog looks great! Hope this comment works! C ya soon!

jillpill said...

Hurray- you have comments! Now I can tell you how beautiful your kids are and other opinions you may or may not want to hear! I'm glad you are doing well and I have enjoyed looking at your blog- very cute!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

It is about time...there were sooo many times I wanted to comment and say Hello and now I can. You look like you are doing well and that you are all so very happy in good old Kaysville. Say Hi to Kaysville for me. I think the first time I read your blog when you were in Kaysville I shed a tear because I missed the place so much but I am much better now. I can definitely hold myself together. By the way, I have so many plans for vinyl in my house that I am going crazy and need to start simple. First I need to email you when I get some more time with some of my ideas. Anyway, take care!

Weavers said...

Thanks for your vinyls. I love them! If you move to San Diego and make a good living there, then I'll be really mad that we are stuck here in Utah when we could have been somewhere much warmer, beachier, funner and warmer. Good luck!