Todays blog is about teeth. I haven't recently taken any pictures of the girls but I would like to share with all of you what I have been doing for the last 3.5 years -- TEETH. Gross Huh? I know that to some people teeth are the most disgusting things ever (and for some people believe me they are) but for me I love it. I like dentistry more than I ever thought I would. I want to give a shout out to Ryan S.(no last name for lack of spelling ability and confidentiality). I think that the conversation that we had Christmas of '03 was what convinced me to check it out and change my career path, so thanks. At times even before I was accepted I wondered if it was right for me. Well I chose correctly and I love. I am looking forward to looking into all of your mouths one day and hopefully not doing anything (keep brushing) or make them better in some way. Anyway here are some pictures of some of the fillings I have done. This one was done last Friday:
This is the tooth before I cut any of it away. The filling has decay underneath it.
This is after I cut the old filling and decay out of the tooth.
This is the final product. I hope that it is visible (wait I actually hope that it isn't).
Love,
Jeff
2 comments:
That is a good looking tooth!!! I don't think I have ever seen a more ideal tooth...except my molar. Really that looks awesome. Keep up the good work.
Love the teeth. It looks better than my mouth. I always have issues. Jeff will be out on Monday so he can show me how to post pictures and then I will.
Post a Comment