Here are the girls at Build-a-Bear workshop. Maddie finally filled her marble jar and we got to go to the workshop. Lauren got some glasses for her bear (named Richmond) and she decided that she likes wearing them more than Richmond does. Maddie picked a ... DOG, we were a bit shocked but I guess that it makes sense. Her name is Lewis. .JPG)
Love,
Jeff, Amy, Maddie, Lauren and Buster
PS - Buster didn't get an animal today maybe next time.
3 comments:
We love looking at your blog. Your girls are SO funny! When We saw Lauren we laughed, she is a funny little personality. Tell the girls hi for us.
Kevin & Sam
Your girls are darling!! Looks like you are doing well. Lots of love!
Alpha
Oh my gosh. the girls are so cute. I love the pictures. Maddie told me all about the bone and water bowl and anything I can buy at build a bear for her dog. Let me know. When I figure out how to do this I will forward pictures.
Post a Comment