Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Time Is Here

It is that wonderful time of year again. Merry Christmas to all. This week I have been in Martinsville on a rotation. A couple of weeks ago I went to Utah & Denver. It was sure nice to see you all. Thanksgiving was a blast!! The first day that we were there Maddie & I went to go look @ the ocean, and wouldn't you know it before too long Maddie was completely wet. The water was about 60 degrees, but she had a blast. Later we played in the sand dunes with Lauren & got completely dirty. You know sometimes I wish I would just play with the girls a lot more often.

Today I enjoyed my first Italian soda, I had lime of course & my favorite part was blowing bubbles to mix the drink up, I thought, "finally a drink that actually promotes blowing bubbles, Maddie would love it"

The Baby is due in nine weeks & we as in me still don't have a name for our future child any suggestions?

I'm out!

Jeff

ps - sorry no photos -- I'm on a friends PC. I will update later

1 comment:

Momma said...

Glad to hear Jeff is back in Richmond. Can't believe another baby. Kevin's big day is finally here. We will see if he will go to dental school. No one has mentioned the BYU-UT game but don't worry I hear all about it everyday at the law office. They are still upset about it. Oh well, BYU will probably lose next year maybe even tomorrow against SDSU so I don't get too excited. Almost ready for Christmas, not doing much this year and my house is decorated but with no lights! Where's Skyler? Oh yea, MIA. Hope everyone is well. Will post pictures of mine and Jill's houses the next time she comes up. Love you, Mom