Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Little Runner

Lauren's school turned 25 years old and so they celebrated. All week they had wonderful activities for the kids to do. On Friday they had a "Dolphin Dash". Their school mascot is a dolphin. The kids ran with their grade and they were to run as many laps as they could in 5 minutes. Lauren was SOOOOOO excited about the run!! I went over to watch and take pictures and I was very impressed with what I saw. Lauren was the leader of the pack and she ran her little legs off.


The starting line

....and she's off....

Taking the lead

Lauren ran with a grin on her face the WHOLE time

Each time they completed a lap they were
given a popsicle stick so they could keep
track of how many laps they ran.

Lauren completed 8 laps. That's the most
anyone completed. She was proud!!
....and so was I!!

Who knew we had a little runner??
Olympics here we come :-)

No comments: