Saturday, May 21, 2011

10 years ago...

10 years ago today we tied the knot. I have so many fond memories of that day and some not so fond memories. THE WIND WAS INSANE!! I prayed for no rain and plenty of sunshine and I got it but I forgot to pray about the wind....Darn!! It's been a wonderful adventure being married to my Mr. Right. If anyone would have asked me 10 years ago what my life would be like today it wouldn't be anything like it is but I WOULDN'T change a thing. 10 years ago becoming a dentist wasn't anywhere in the picture but I am so grateful for the adventures we've had because of our "change in plans". It's shaped our lives as a couple and as a family. 3 states, 9 houses, hundreds of miles driven across the USA, 3 children, 4 years of dental school, 1 year residency, thousands of study hours, an undesirable amount of student debt, unmeasurable wonderful friendships, and an infinity of fabulous memories. Can't wait for the next 10 years!! Since the beginning of our marriage Jeff and I have had a "tag line"..... I Love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow!!
(you really bugged me yesterday :-)

Thanks for putting up with me.....I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Henrich Family said...

cute. Congrats to one of my favorite couples. Love you guys!