Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WeeK aT a GLanCe

Don't turn your back on this curious 2 year old or this is what you will get......


Monday - cereal....2 different kinds


Tuesday - mascara

Wednesday - naked bum in suds cleaning the mirror

I even got an action shot

Thursday - vaseline smeared on the head and face

...and finally,
Friday, another naked bum ready for a run
Needless to say, I cleaned an
extra lot this week!!! I am tired.

6 comments:

Brin said...

That is hilarious! What a busy little boy you have. I'm glad I can look at those pictures and laugh because if that situation was to arrive at my house I'm not sure I could have kept my cool, at least during the clean up part. Those are priceless pictures!!! I love it!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

mom that was sooooooooooo funny. You could ask me to help you. But did I have to go to school?

The Henrich Family said...

what fun...boys, they are so easy to love!

David and Michelle Christianson said...

Aren't boys fun! Parker is getting so big. He had quite the week.

The Cushing Family said...

It looks like Parker keeps things fun for everyone...especially mom! I love the little bum and running shoes. :)