Maddie's school had a daddy daughter date and the theme was the 50's. I ordered Maddie a poodle skirt off line and went around town gathering the rest of the items she needed to make her outfit complete. Maddie isn't one to get all "dolled" up so I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity and go all out. She looked AMAZING and she had a wonderful time dancing and hula hooping the night away with dad.

Maddie with her greaser date dad

So grown up.....where did the time go?

Maddie and Ainsley before the dance

Maddie has become quite the social bug at school
These are a few of her classmates

Practicing for the hula hoop competition

Maddie and Payton - twinners

Dancing the jive

Friends from the ward
Shelby, Maddie, Emma

One of Maddie's best buddies....Zoe

The beginning of the hula competition
Maddie is in the middle, the one
with the red bow....look how
many girls are participating

The middle of the competition and
Maddie is still going strong

Towards the end of the competition
I think she came in 3rd. Way to
wiggle those hips!!!
LOVE YOU MAD!!!
1 comment:
What a great idea! I'm sure Jeff is going to be so sad when the dates with Daddy aren't "cool" anymore. You have to take advantage of that while you can. Maddie looks darling!
Post a Comment