I realize that I am a bit behind and somewhat
out of order but here is what happened
in August and September.....
Jeff's side of the family.....aunts, uncles, cousins...
had a family reunion in SanDiego.
Convenient for us!!! We camped, played in the sand,
and swam in the ocean. A good time was had by all.

Parker's sand goatee

Lauren's "cute" pose

Making sand angels

Who wouldn't want to lay in the
warm sand and take a nap?


Who's that handsome dude in the glasses??

Maddie and Carlie

The giant marble ball in LaJolla

We saw Wicked with Grandma
and totally ENJOYED ourselves


Lauren turned 4

New princess jammies

Pink scooter

We celebrated Lauren's birthday
by going to the SanDiego Zoo

Parker loved the sea turtles













2 comments:
What I wouldn't give to be at the beach! I love to see the up-dates. There is always something fun to do in California. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!
these pics make me miss you guys that much more...
Post a Comment