On Parker's birthday we had a small party with some family. It was a great day and we had a lot of fun. Parker has figured out that he can do lots of great things with his face. We captured some pretty silly poses of him. We think they are priceless pictures!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the faces he pulls! You can never mistake who he belongs to- pure Allred. He is to cute!
What a cutie! I have never seen a little guy make so many funny faces. Who teaches him those...you or Jeff??? Your cake and everything look darling. What a fun day! Happy Birthday Parker!
I am in the process of making Garrett's first birthday cake and after looking at yours I am a little discouraged! You cake is darling. I am just trying to do a simple #1 and I am struggling at that! I think I've decided when we aren't students and destitute that I will purchase birthday cakes... why not pay someone for their talent (especially when I struggle at it!!). What a cute birthday party for your little buckaroo!
Post a Comment