Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Things I Love

In order to help me be more loveful on this Valentine's Day I decided to make a list of 10 things I love

1- Jeff - my hard working happy husband

2- Maddie - my very energetic, fun loving, barking daughter

3- Lauren - my girly girl BFF princess daughter

4- Parker - my toddling, jabbering, blue eyed, Little Buckaroo

5- Family - who love me because they have to

6- Warm fuzzy non-attractive pink pajamas (poor Jeff)

7 - Secrets/Surprises - for me or someone else no matter how big or little

8- Convenience - if it makes my life easier I love it, if it doesn't who needs it

9 - Good Friends - who love me because they want to

10 - Religion - where would I be without it?

2 comments:

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Amy...one thing that caught my attention was the pink pajamas and it reminded me of how cute you, Maddie, and Lauren always looked wearing you jammies and slippers. I sure do miss those days.

Hansens said...

Amen,from a friend that loves you because I want to.