11 reasons why I love Jeff
11 - He is willing to put up with my "projects"
10 - He works hard so I can be home with
our children and he loves dentistry
our children and he loves dentistry
9 - He has the most gorgeous green eyes (it's the first thing I noticed about him) and a super hot body!
8 - He is positive, upbeat, and nice
to everyone all the time
to everyone all the time
7 - He loves me despite my imperfections
6 - He makes me laugh daily and he
puts up with my humor
puts up with my humor
5 - He can do anything he sets his mind to
4 - He is my BEST FRIEND
3 - He is a spiritual GIANT and has
unshakeable faith in the gospel
unshakeable faith in the gospel
2 - He never forgets to kiss me when he leaves
1 - He is the best croquet player of all time
Disclaimer....Jeff was not seriously hurt during the
filming of this video. Once again
he made me laugh.
I can't believe it's been 11 years. I Love you!
Thanks for asking! I am one lucky gal-
filming of this video. Once again
he made me laugh.
I can't believe it's been 11 years. I Love you!
Thanks for asking! I am one lucky gal-

No comments:
Post a Comment