Friday, August 12, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day was pretty non-eventful this year. The last two years we had sick kids and the reason I remember is because Lauren was sick with the swine flu one year and the next year all 3 kids spent the day puking. That isn't a tradition I wanted to continue so I was grateful when all the kids were healthy this Father's Day. Jeff started his day out by taking his mom to the airport very bright and early in the morning. This made it hard to do breakfast in bed so he got yummy bagels instead. We went to church and he opened his gifts later that afternoon. Not the most exciting gifts but at least we showed him a little bit how much we LOVE HIM!!! As Parker says....."the best dad ever!"


Old Navy #1 Dad shirt and a
nifty new crescent wrench

A kiss from his sweetie...
Parker was the photographer.
Glad he didn't miss us

An awesome red charcoal grill
Perfect for the beach and for
grilling with your favorite little buddy

....and finally dinner.
Delicious tri-tip steak

No comments: