Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Loving the Sand

The kids and I spent the day playing in the sand and water. I lubed the kids up before we left but poor Parker still got burned. He was so proud of his red arms and loved the after sun lotion I put on him after his bath. Farmer tans are so attractive!!


Speaking of baths.....I got Parker clean as a whistle
and asked him to go get his clothes on while I
finished helping his sisters wash their hair.
I turned around and found this....

naked as a jaybird sitting in the sand on the deck.
Seriously, I just got the sand out of all the
cracks and crevices and had to do it again.
Silly boy!!

1 comment:

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Parker...lets just say...what a funny boy! I love the sand story, forced dressing up like a girl, and the dime story! I got a good laugh today!