Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Connor's House

Parker has many cousins that live in Utah but whenever he talks about going to see cousins he always refers to "Connor's House". Never mind the fact that other cousins and an aunt and uncle live in the same house as Connor. It always has been and always will be "Connor's House". This past week Parker has been on a "Connor's House" kick. He asks a million times a day to go to "Connor's House". He even has a song he sings......Connor's House, Connor's House, Connor's House......sing, sing, sing. If only it were that easy....jump in the car and drive there in just a few minutes. Finally I had a chat with Parker Boy and told him we can't go because we don't have enough money to get there. Parker disappeared for a few minutes and when I found him, he was on my bed counting money. He said, "See mom, I have money. Now we can go to Connor's House!!"

Parker is proud of the money he collected

If only .66 cents was enough!!

No comments: