Sunday, August 15, 2010

SwIMmiNG AnyONe??

No doubt about it, we always spend lots of time in the water when we go to Utah. Our first stop was at good 'ole Dixie's pool. Grandma Farrell arranged a fun day of swimming with all the cousins. We had a great time. I love it when Jeff is around to play in the water so I can stay dry and take pictures from the sidelines.


Two handsome dudes!!

Lauren showing off her new goggles and her new
suits that don't match. She likes the top of one and
the bottom of the other so that is what she wears

Maddie in action off the diving board

Aunt Jill was also there to play with the
kids in the water......thanks Jilly-O!!


The next water stop was the frog pool. It isn't really called the frog pool but my kids call it that because of the oh, so exciting slide inside a frogs mouth. SO MUCH FUN!!

Lauren spent a lot of time here

And so did Parker

This is Parker "swimming" on his own
He was so proud of himself

Parker and Zac had a great time with the water guns
I love the look on their faces. They look like they
they are planning something serious

Lauren and Parker also spent a lot of time on this
I didn't get pictures of them because I was busy making
sure they were safe. They have no fear of the water!!

Maddie spent most of her time on the big slide.
Somehow I missed getting pictures of her.
Sorry Mad!! Guess we'll just have to go
back so I can get my pictures

1 comment:

Hansens said...

Amy,
I haven't checked your blog in awhile, but Maddie looks absolutely beautiful at her baptism and of course the invitation is amazing. Everyone looks happy and healthy, and it looks like California is a good fit. We miss you all.