Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our day at Gateway

Grandma and Grandpa decided that it would be fun for all the cousins to ride the Front Runner to Salt Lake, eat lunch, and run through the fountains at Gateway. Since we really miss the fountains at Stony Point, we decided to join the family on the outing. Please forgive me for all the pictures. There were so many cute ones I just couldn't decide so I posted them all.


Here we are waiting patiently for the train

Parker didn't enjoy the day like the rest of us did.
I think he felt bad that I didn't take his suit. SILLY ME!!

Maddie and her cousins having a wonderful time!!



This is Lauren's new tiger swimsuit.
She LOVES tigers!!!


The BIG water show




Lauren dancing with her cousin Isaac...TOO CUTE!!





and yes, Jeff was there too....he just takes all the picures.
Maybe next time we will get one of him....