Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Blog





It is finally finished!! A couple of weeks ago Amy said (in a sly and very gentle way) that our blog wasnt' very "cute". So over the past week I worked hard to get our blog up to par. I added all kinds of things and finally tonight I think that I have done it. It is of the Red theme, as I am sure that you can tell. I like blogging. I will probably add a few more little things here and there but for the most part the structure and design is complete. I am sure that it will change soon.






Life seems to be very good right now. I am just waiting to hear from WREBs to see if I passed my boards and then it is just waiting around for graduation and the move. We are moving to Salt Lake on 21 May 2008. That is mine and Amy's 7th anniversary so we decided to not spend it together(she will fly and I will drive). We figure that it is par for the course, we usually travel or spend time with others on our anniversaries.





Maddie is really growing up. She is reading a lot, and getting better at it all of the time, which does my heart good considering in Second grade I had to go to the slow class cause I still couldn't read. (Thanks Eric for teaching me, now if someone could just teach me how to spell, write, and , use, puc,.tuation"";" coreecly I wood be wel onmy waye) Maddie is getting tall and has as of late been very helpful around the house and very obedient. She is happier and more productive.


Yes I did do her hair that day. I think that I am getting pretty good, although Amy still rocks at it, but I am getting there.



Lauren is also getting so old. She is so cute. She has turned into a typical 2 year old, always crying when she does get her exact treat and she doesn't believe us when we tell her that we are out of something, she insists on seeing it. She is always coming up with new ways to surprise us and do something funny. She sings songs for us like twinkle twinkle but sings them like a rock star, and she loves dressing up as a princess everyday.



Parker is getting older too and getting bigger. He weighs over 13lbs. now and is getting pretty good at holding up his head. It is fun to see him grow. He coos at us and smiles a little here and there (strangely right before he farts or poops). But he is a lot of fun.