This is the UofU game in Louisville KY. Maddie and I traveled for 8.5 hours (road time) to get there. Maddie was a champ, and she lasted to the end of the third quarter before she collapsed. The Utes won and that made it sweet. Maddie's favorite part of the trip was the hotel swimming pool. We met Kevin there and he rode back with us to Richmond. Maddie did great and was only able to get through Curious George 7 times (better luck next time setting the world record). It was a blast. Thanks mom for the tickets.
-Oout
1 comment:
Let's see if this works. Kevin set me up. If it doesn't he will have to show me how. I love the blog and all the pictures. Jill laughed that I'm on facebook. Can't imagine why. going to Zac's wedding right now and then home. I am tired and have to teach YW on Sunday which always stresses me. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment